Thursday, February 17, 2011

letter

Dear Caesar,

                My wife is holding me down.  She is wanting to know what is happening  to me.  I told her that I was sick and that was all.  She does doesn't believe me and thinks that there is it than I am telling her.  i don't what to do.  I really need your advice on this.

please help me,

Brutus






Dear Brutus,

I think that you tell what you told her.  You need to tell her to leave you alone and to mind her own business.   If you tell her this and hold your ground about it then she will leave you alone.  My wife has told me that I will die today.  I don't know what to do because she wants me to stay home and say I am sick so that I will not be killed.  I don't know what to do about this I want to go but I don't know what I should do can you help me.

Caesar


Dear Caesar,

       Thank you for the advice.  You should tell your wife that the dream was a good thing and not a bad one. She worries about you but she is wrong.   Tell her that the dream was telling her that you will spread good prosperity to Rome.  Hopefully, she will agree when you tell her this and she will allow you to go to the Senate where you you will become king of Rome.

your friend,

Brutus



Dear, Brutus,

   Thanks for the advice my wife has agree and will let go become king.  When she hear I was going to become king she liked what she was hearing.  She said that it was time for me to become king and that I will lead Rome to great peace and prosperity.  Hopefully, you will come and greet me at my home.  From there we can walk together to the Senate house.

Your King,

Caesar


Dear  Caesar,

   I will come and greet you at your house.  What time would you like me to come and get you.  Also,  will we get some other senators as we make our way towards the Senate house.

your friend,

Brutus


Dear Brutus,

  Please come get me at 7'o' clock.   Also we will pick up other senators along the way.

Thanks,

Caesar


Dear Caesar,

  I will meet you then hopefully the day in the Senate house will be easy.  I see then.

your friend,

Brutus

No comments:

Post a Comment